top of page
students receive full board accomodation & front row tickets for
SHREWSBURY DJANGO FEST 2023
A weekend of world-class concerts in the heart of Shrewsbury
We have a limited amount of non residential spots available, 5 for guitar and 3 for violin. Sign up here....
EARLY BIRD PRICE (SAVE 10% - BOOK BEFORE JAN 31st 2020)
NON RESIDENTIAL GUITARISTS SIGN UP (advanced booking advised - 4 places left)
£537 PER PERSON
* Up close lessons and hands on advice from the very best in the world, regardless of your current playing level; this is an invaluable chance to learn directly from gypsy jazz royalty.
* Welcome drinks reception on Friday afternoon.
* Saturday night retreat curry at one of Shrewsbury's best balti houses (additional cost).
* Introductory student seminar with Retreat tutors.
* Lunches and refreshments at the Lion with group.
* A full weekend packed with intimate group lessons (12 per group) and masterclasses with Fapy Lafertin, Paulus Schäfer, Chris Quinn and John Wheatcroft.
* tutor lead daytime and late night jam sessions.
* Full access and entry to the Shrewsbury Django Fest 2020 concerts taking place in the 180 capacity Lion Hotel Ballroom (retreat students reserved front row seating)
* Optional guided tour through medieval Shrewsbury from an official Shrewsbury town guide.
* Optional question and answer session with master guitar luthier Steve Toon.
*Unlimited access to the exclusive online video lesson library covering all the juicy stuff taught by the Retreat tutors for you to recap in your own time.
* An unforgettable weekend immersed in all things Gypsy Jazz.
bottom of page